Questions & Answers
How can I introduce myself?
The best way to do this is during our Open Calls. If you are not able to attend, please e-mail your pictures or video.
Do I get my pictures/video back?
No, due to the large amount of pictures/video we receive, we are unable to return your documents.
Is there a fee for being included in your files?
What types of talents do you represent?
We represent a wide variety of talents but specializes in Bands, solo acts, actors, and voice-over artists.
Do you also represent children or teenagers?
Yes, but there are strict laws governing this aspect of our work, which we fully comply with. We only represent children and teenagers if their parents have given their consent.
Can we buy alcoholic drinks into P fest?
You don’t have to be 18 to attend P Festival but you must be 18 or over to purchase alcoholic drinks.
P Festival operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.. Do not buy alcohol for persons under the age of 18 if you do you risk being ejected from the festival. There are a number of bars located around the site serving alcohol (to over 18’s only) and soft drinks during licensed hours. The bars are operated on a token system. Tokens are purchased from the token booths then exchanged at the bar for drinks.
How the token system operates?
The bars work on a token system, which operates as follows:
- Tokens are purchased from the token booths in the P Fest office booth.
- Purchase of tokens does not constitute proof of age and you may still be challenged at the bar.
- Tokens are redeemable for alcoholic drinks at all. Some bars also take cash where stated.
- All tokens must be complete and legible.
- Refunds will only be given on the last day of the event (Sunday) from the designated token booths during the last hour that the bars are trading so don’t buy more than you need.
- The times for refunds will be displayed on the token booths on Sunday.
- No refunds will be given off site after the event.
- More details are on the token reverse.
Remember that drinking and driving is an offence. Don’t risk the life of yourself and others or risk your licence. Alcohol will dehydrate you, pace yourself and top up with water or soft drinks.
Can we bring drinks into P Fest?
You can bring water and soft drinks (no alcohol) into the P Fest site. It must be in collapsible plastic, foil or cardboard containers of not more than 1 litre in size. There is a strict NO GLASS policy and any glass discovered will be confiscated.
What not to bring into the P Fest?
- PETS. They are not permitted at P Festival, except guide dogs for the blind and deaf.
- AIR HORNS. They are not permitted, for the sanity of those around you.
- FIREWORKS. They are illegal. Any fireworks found on entry search and thereafter will be confiscated.
- CANDLES. They’re not permitted, for your safety. Bring a torch and a good supply of batteries.
- GLASS. Please only use plastic containers.
- CHINESE SYTLE LANTERNS. They're not permitted due to the number of trees and possible dry weather.
DO NOT bring anything that could be interpreted as an offensive weapon, i.e. a multi purpose style tool that contains a knife, mallet, etc, as they will be confiscated and held at Festival Welfare.
ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES It is a condition of entry on our licence that you allow yourself and your belongings to be searched by the Police or Security. They will carry out random searches when you are entering the festival site. Do not attempt to bring in illegal substances as you stand a very real chance of being caught.